Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's Starting To Look Like.....


Christmas at our house!
The kids got the tree out and put it up and took the extra lights they didn't use on the tree and decorated out side. They still have to add the decorations to the tree but "Gosh" it is only November 29th.....
Kelly and I are trying to wrap up some of the school work we started back during the week of Thanksgiving so we can start a fresh week on Monday, But of course we got side tracted after lunch - Our two Tom turkeys wondered down the street and ended up at my neighbors yard (Kelly and I were out there for a good hour looking for these fellows - I had really given up hope and thought they were going to be somebodies dinner). Then Kelly spotted them behind my neighbors fence - We have lived here for I guess around 5 years and I have never once meet or talked to these people before yesterday. To be honest I think they were going to keep the "boys" if I hadn't gone right up to their fence and kept calling for the turkeys. We got the turkeys home and put them in the goat, chicken & now turkey pen, No more running around for them!

3 comments:

The Old Gray Mare said...

The tree looks really nice. We haven't tackled ours yet.

Anonymous said...

Turkey herding sounds fun! LOL

The tree is lovely! :o)

Sherri said...

We got our tree up and decorated ealier than ever this year...before Dec. I don't know why Jeff got ready to do it so early, but I was more than ready! I love the feel of the house when it is ready for Christmas!!