Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wow! It sure is hard to hit the books again.....

Well we attempted to get back down to business today. Kelly got up early and we got the silly stuff out of the way (Her computer time/riding Chance around the block). Then we started school work - Gosh it was hard! We were moving like snails today. We seem to be just foating along, going in a ton of different directions - Which I hate! I can not belive on the 17th of November we will be home schooling for one year and I am no better at getting it organized then when we first started : (
I ran into this gals blog and her schedule and her day sounds so wonderfully rounded and organized: http://weblog.xanga.com/TeacherBritt/619886200/our-curriculum.html I can only hope that one day soon I can get us purring along like this family.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That blog makes me sick....I am never ever ever ever on schedule!!! I wish I could be, but I don't think it will ever happen!!

Thanks for the great comments you leave me!!

I am using the notebook pages for my son who is in 3/4th grade. He hates to write, so they are good for him.
try to email me your email address and I will send you a state notebooking pages for you to look at.
Thanks for the link to the states also!
Bunny