Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blogging Topics

Well I have decide we won't start back to school until monday : )
I am still all over the place and not ready to sit down yet and dig in, I had hoped to dabble in some work this week, but it has been one thing after another and it has been placed on the back burner.
I read a comment on one of my favorite blogs "Home School Home" about a mom who is upset when she finds blogs that are "Homeschooling" blogs and they don't talk about the topic much - It seems I have fallen into the category! Most of my posts lately are about our troubles of late. I don't have seperate blogs for other topics just this one blog which I post about everything here. Maybe I am wrong in doing that, but I personally like reading about other homeschoolers joys, problems, animals, houses, health issues ect. I find I feel like I know my blogging buddies better : ) but having said that I will try and get back on topic and post a bit more about Homeschooling.....

My new favorite quote is by Albert Einstein he said, "Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Aha, I had to laugh when I read this. I think that comment over there was from me. I just now found your blog and I thought, now heres a women that blogs about homeschoo. I will link her! LOL

I too blog about everything under the sun but if someone comes to my blog they will find over 100 posts about homeschooling by clicking on the homeschool label on my sidebar.

Just to let you know, I am enjoying all your posts regardless of the topic! :)