Friday, January 4, 2008

Starting a New Year : )

I always enjoy starting a New Year - I think it has some special qualities for a few weeks anyway.....
We for sure are NOT back to school work yet!!!!! It is a bit crazy here this week and my mind has been on that. I have 4 pups going to their new homes this weekend up north and I had to get everything ready for that trip. Kelly & I are staying home so we will have some mom & daughter time this weekend : ) I plan on getting back to the grind on Monday (maybe) - My guys are going to be gone till late Monday so maybe Kelly and I will just savor the relaxing time before we go back to normal life.
It sure has been cold here in Florida!!!!!! Extremely cold!!!! 29 degress one morning, that's crazy for Florida. Thank goodness that is passing and a bit warmer temps. are coming back (I just can't stand the cold weather anymore).
Hope you all are enjoying 2008 - Let's make it a GREAT one!

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

I agree with you, let's make it a great 2008!

Enjoy the mom and daughter time!