Sunday, January 6, 2008

Toothache & Electric Company Pains

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! To tell you the truth I really don't even know what day of the week or weekend it is - I have really lost track of the days since we have been off of school so long.....
We haven't been able to have much fun this "girls Only" weekend, Kelly has a nasty toothache which is getting worse and worse. The poor thing has been taking chewable Motrin (she just can't seem to swallow a pill yet) and rubbing Oregel on it to help ease the pain : ( I feel terrible for her, It had really started a few days ago so I knew it was going to keep building up until she will really be in agony. Last night she threw up and looks white so I am sure the infection is getting worse - I have to wait till my husband get's home with some of the puppy money before we can afford to go to a dentist. Times like these are when I really fell like I am letting her down! I did get in the mail notification that the kids quailify for Medicade (I have to call up and pick a plan, and doctor - I just hope there is some doctors in this area that accept it). I will try and call on Monday and see if they can help me get Kelly in to fix the tooth somewhere.... Also the next kicker is: I got a letter for Florida Power and Light - Since I have been late with a number of payments they are charging me another $161.00 to add to our deposit that they already have! We just received recently from our local human resource center $200.00 to help us get caught up and now they are adding this on. I am going to call to see how much we already have in our deposit - I think they can only hold enough to cover one bill, What makes me mad is they must have just gotten the payment from the resource center at the end of December and figured they would sock it to us!
It sure has been a tough start to a new year already : (

1 comment:

The Old Gray Mare said...

So sorry that Kelli is hurting with toothache. Praying that you'll be able to get that taken care of soon.