Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Raising Sea Monkey's & Tryops.....

We had such a great day yesterday with school work, the day just purred along. Then today my best made plans went right out the window (I really find if I don't totally work on the day's schedule the night before we kinds flip flop along). When we got to Zoology the chapter we are now on covers crustations - We have sea monkey's & tryops to grow. We had problems finding tanks for them but we found some make-shift tanks and we now have the water setting, tomorrow we are adding the eggs - I sure hope they grow and we don't kill them! Kelly used to have 2 hermit crabs but they had died (she really enjoyed them as pets) I hope to get another one for her.
Hope you all enjoy the day : )

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

We had some Tryops a few years ago. They are fun but they don't live long, maybe 6 weeks? Still, a cool experience. We've never tried sea monkeys.