Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What A Day!!!!!!

What a day!
Today has been a strain for the the new positive me.....
I sold a litter of puppies this weekend, It was so uplifting to be able to pay some of our bills and get them current! I could just feel the weight being lifted from my shoulders : )
BUT then things started to happen.......
First FPL sent me a letter saying since our last few bills have been late they are now charging us by adding another $161.00 to our deposit! If you remember I just got $200.00 from our Human Resource Center to help us get caught up : (
Then when my husband went to go to work today the van broke down, It needs a new radiator $635.79
Kelly has been struggling with a toothache, We went today to have the tooth checked out. She needs a root canal : ( This dentist does not do root canals or extractions the closest location that will accept Medicaide (Both of my kids have been inrolled in the Medicaide program) is up in Jacksonville. They told me I would need to get there around 7am. get in line and they start taking patients at 10am! I can not imagine being able to make our way up there in the first place my car would not make it. They told me that if I go to a dentist around here for the root canal it may cost up to $800.00! They gave her penicilin & pain medication for now. I am not sure what we will be able to do about the tooth - It really is so frustrating not being able to get her all fixed up....
They day is not over yet but it sure has been a draining day!!!!!!

No comments: