Thursday, January 31, 2008

Last Day of January.....

Here we are at the last day of the month.
They are going by so fast lately I can't even keep up.
Yesterday Kelly and I stopped by a petting zoo/feed store by us - We so enjoy all the animals. I added a slide show of just some of the animals we saw & petted below - At one time we thought of adding a llama to our animals - Yikes!
I had one of those days yesterday where everything you try to get done nothing get accomplished - I went to Jackson Hewitt to get our taxes, I couldn't sign any papers needed my husbands license number, then I went to Walgreens to get my ink refilled - I forgot the inks at home, then I went to the food store and they were out of the item I went for....
Today is a new day! Hope everyone has a wonderful day : )

No comments: