Monday, May 5, 2008

Addition to the last post....

I know you all are getting sick and tired of my complaining, I know I am - But I just had to share with you the day I am having!
My husband who is down at his parents house helping get his dad settled back home from the hospital from the hip brake (You might say that was nice of him but please remember he has no job or has not looked for one yet!), What really bothers me about the whole thing is that his brother was down for the weekend (remember the golfing ect) he had to go home to go to WORK today so he couldn't help.
THEN my son comes home from school, I told him his grandmother said she is going to give him his graduation gift early so he can afford to go to the prom ect. - He then procedes to tell ME that when he uses his money to put gas in the car he doesn't want me using it!!!!! Can you belive it! I brought to his attention how much gas we have put in that car that he has used (never mind paying the car insurance for it too) and he starts yelling and having a fit..... Some where along the line I have not done my job correctly with that boy! He is a good kid most of the time but he really feels what is his is his and doesn't see how self centered he is in thinking that. All I can say is when that boy enters the real world he is going to have a very rude awakining : (
Okay enough complaning already!!!!!!
Hope your day si going better then mine!

3 comments:

Red said...

I so feel your pain. How a bout you turn the tables and tell him that the food you buy is yours and he can purchase his own. Or depending on how much he contributes to paying rent, or there lack of, tell him to try and find a cheaper place to live...and in the same style he is used to.

Works for my son every time. I am sweet and nice and tell him he has my permission to leave and live on his own. Stops him dead in his tracks.

Anonymous said...

I agree with danette!! Tell him he must also give you the clothes you have bought him.
I agree that he should be paying rent!! How about all the years of car insurance!!!
The list could go on forever. Sorry about hubby and no job. Hopefully something will come up.

Donna said...

Thanks for your posts ladies!
I appreciate it : )
Donna