Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Little Half.com Warning....

I have posted how things are going well with my selling books on ebay, So I was able to use some of that money to ordered a copy of "How Nature Works" from a seller on Half.com the book was $5.00 and shipping $3.99. I received it promptly, when I opened the book up the dust jacket was correct but the book it was covering was an entirely different book. I contacted the seller and they told me to return it for a refund, but my husband says with gas prices the way they are it will cost me more to go all the way down to the post office to mail it back out again then it would to just keep the book : (
So I would just like to pass on my new words of wisdom - When buying a book with a dust jacket please e-mail the seller before buying to make sure the correct book is inside......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look on usps.com and see if you can print your own postage. Or if you have a scale, go to usps.com figure out postage and add stamps. That way you can put it in your mailbox. I do that all the time. I would contact seller and ask for reimbursement for the charges to mail back!!