Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Planets... Can't You Tell : )


Can you tell how crafty I am by looking at this astronomy project? It really looks terrible but we tried! I am really making an effort to try and do the experiments & projects that are mentioned in the books we are using - It just adds a little bit of zing to the day. BUT having said that this little project took up alot of our time today so we we didn't get much else done : ( It was uplifting when Kelly remembered the saying I taught her to remember the planets in order "My Very Ernest Mother Just Served Us Nine Pickles" - yea!

4 comments:

Freakmom said...

I've been meaning to do a solar system study forever and never get to it. I think yours looks great!

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

The project looks great. My 6th grader just finished FLVS Science. Now they are teaching that there are 8 planets. Pluto has been demoted... I can't remember what its called now.

Red said...

And to thinks I thought it was leftovers from some sort of party.

Got to love creativity.

Sherri said...

Good job! Yes, it's the fun stuff like that they remember!