Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter today!!!
We sure have had a roller coaster ride here to say the least....
Even though I started cleaning yesterday I still had to run around like a wild women today trying to clean & cook at the same time. My husband had said he would help but he went outside blew off the helping part : (
Then my son and his girlfriend came over early, I didn't have the food ready... I had to scrabble around to get it all together but I did and the ham was okay.
Here comes the roller coaster ride..... My son and his girlfriend told us they are getting married NEXT MONTH, And they think they are HAVING A BABY! She has taken two home pregnancy test and both have come back as pregnant. She is hoping to get in to see the doctor this week to make sure. I can't picture my son at 20 years of age handling a baby but time will tell. I have mixed feelings about it all, it sure will be a strain on them both money wize and on their relationship. On the other hand I would LOVE to be taking care of a baby again.... God works in mysterious ways - We will just have to sit back and see how this all plays out.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Keep us updated on the baby info. I am sure that all will be well. God has a way of taking care of things. There is a reason for everything. Love the pic of Kelly and all of her Easter goodies.