Monday, April 26, 2010

Two Things Are On MY Mind....

I have two issues on my mind this morning:

1st.) Why is my house always dirty?
I have taken great pains to dispose of all the extra junk we had & everything has a place it belongs in so why then is it always a mess? I know I have a ton of dogs in the house which yes causes a lot of the problem on the floors but why is there junk on the table? Junk on the kitchen counter, junk in the bathroom..... the list goes on and on. It is always a mess : (

2nd.) Is it more important to understand information then for it to be indepth? I have been reviewing Kelly's A Beka 9th grade science book, and I have to wonder if it is not more important to actually "understand" a topic then to go into such detail about it which will loose most children unless they have a great interest in the topic.

Can you tell our electric was out for about 5 hours last night? Since we had no fans it got hot in the house so sleep was hard to come by....

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

I would go for understanding the subject. Why temporarily memorize to just forget?
-Phyllis