Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Turning "47" YIKES!

I can't belive it, but I am 47 years old today! This year I am really feeling my age : (
For my birthday I bought myself a pair of sneakers & Chinese food.
My husband is going golfing with my son, So it is just Kelly and I today. For my birthday present from Kelly I asked her to do schooling all day - I don't think that is going to happen.

We did make this bird feeder in the picture out of a water jug, the cardinals are loving it. We have had two males and one female stop by for some food! So far that is the only kind of bird who has visited us. We are using black oil sunflower seeds in the feeder and they love it. I am going to make another feeder and maybe use a different kind of seed to see if we can get another type of bird also. Directions for this feeder are posted here.

Sad news, My son's girlfriend miscarried the baby -Everything happen for a reason.

3 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday. You are a little more than a year younger than I am. (mine is the 22nd).

So sorry to hear about the baby, but you are right-it all happens for a reason. Sometimes we don't know the reason, but God does and his planning is his will, not ours.

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday Donna!
I am sorry to hear about the baby. :0( When God sees fit the time for a child will come.

Fatcat said...

Nana nana boo boo, I'm not as old as you!

Almost, but not quite!!!

Happy Birthday!

I'm sorry about the grandbaby.