Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday....

We got the notice today that my husband's amount he will be getting for unemployment is $203.00 (I thought that was going to be the amount but sure was hoping for more!). I don't know how they think a family can actually live on that amount but that's what we are delt so I have to just deal with it.
My husband went job hunting yesterday and found a possible one but it is pretty far away and it doesn't start until after March sometime, with gas prices creeping back up I think this may not work out but he is keeping all possiblities open.

I sold our Apologia Astronomy book - Yea! What a blessing that is, I mailed it off this morning. I hated to see the book go but we will make do with the other ones we have.

It sure has gotten hot here in Florida! What flip flop weather we have been having! Just last week with the wind chill we were facing 19 degrees now we are hitting 80 degress.

Have a great day : )

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Happy to hear that you will be getting at least a little income into your home. I know it may not be much, but hopefully your husband will come across something soon. I am still praying for you and your family.