Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day Back To School Yesterday

We got our first official day of school under our belts for this year!
It went very well : ) We kinda started last week but things came up so we are off and running now for sure.
You all know how I have planning issues! Well I really tried to get the first day planned as best as I could and it really does make a difference for Kelly. If I stop and have to look around for what we are doing next I lose her.
With us using the Mystery of History book it has also put an added learning of the Bible back into our day again which was missing last year which is so uplifting.
Just overall a great day! Okay I have to admit we AGAIN didn't get to math... : (
I am not going to let that happen today, this child is way behind in her math and needs to work on it every day. She is sneaky and gets me to go off in another area so I forget about math but I'm not going to fall for that today.
Hope everyone who has started back to school is enjoying it : )
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I love the new look of your blog. I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful day and that Kelly enjoyed it also. I hope that you have many more wonderful homeschool days!