Saturday, December 3, 2011

22 More Days till Christmas....

Can you belive we have only 22 more days till Christmas! I'm one of those people who can't wait for the holidays to be over.... I LOVE Jan 1st. with all it's new possibilities, Of course if you are a beliver in the Myans prediction that we only have till December 21, 2012 until life as we know it ends then it's not such a good thing - Yikes!! Anyway, We haven't gotten the tree out yet - I'm pretty sure that will be the only thing we put up this year. My son came over a few days after Thanksgiving to put up the outside lights but my husband said no. I might be getting a "new to us" sofa from one of the guys my husband works with (it's a sleeper sofa & heavy as heck), So I am going to wait to pull out the tree it might be in the way when we try and haul in that big sofa - I sure hope I get it tho!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today!! : )

No comments: