Friday, December 2, 2011

Star Gazing

We got down to 42 degress on Wed. night, Getting a bit nippy here in Florida...

I have been having to wait outside after I feed my horses in the morning because we have been giving my horse special food and Kelly's horse keeps coming over to eat it. I'm out there at 5:30am, It has been crisp, cold & magnificently beautiful out!! The stars are AMAZING at that time of the morning (still dark out but the sun is trying to rise in the east). Our entire area has very little outside lighting so you can really see the stars in all their glory. I just marvel at how beautiful and breath taking it is to really just look at the stars. Okay, I know your asking yourself did she add alittle something to her morning beverage.... but I so seldom take the time to REALLY stop and look at how beautiful it is to be surrounded by these sparkling balls of beauty. I also saw a shooting star yesterday & this morning in almost the same spot which was an added bonus : )

2 comments:

Fatcat said...

That's one of the things I've enjoyed about our recent addition of 15 minutes outside with mom to our schedule. A lot of times we don't get it done during the day and have to go out after dark. It's so pretty.

I enjoy this picture you put on there too. Cute!

Freakmom said...

I love looking at a starry sky. We can't see many from here with all the light pollution.