Friday, December 30, 2011

Getting All This Out Of The Way....

Well I had some more bad news this morning.... I spoke with the lawyer who is handling the will situation for me up in PA. and it looks like we will NOT be getting the $10,000 from the first will like we had hoped : ( It really is so hard to understand that a women who had a trust of over $470,000.00 can not pay out a $10,000.00 gift mentioned in her will.... It just doesn't seem right but it all comes down to her not having assests it was all in a trust and it went stright to her sister. The lawyer does not know why the will was written like that but he can only go by what it says. To tell you the truth, I am just glad it is my husband & I who are losing out on the money and that it wasn't someone else listed.... It's just another kick in the gut but God must have a plan I just wish he would make it more clear for me.

I am just glad we are getting all this bad news out of the way while we are still in 2011! I am really praying 2012 is a better year for us : )

Until Next time - God Bless!!

No comments: