Wednesday, December 28, 2011

An Amish Christmas



I just picked up "An Amish Christmas" by Cynthia Keller today at the library and could NOT put it down, LOVED IT!! I read it all day just taking time out to cook and eat dinner it was that good. I hope you get a chance to read it : )

I got a few other goodies from the library I'll let you know if they are worth reading or not.

I took our tree down yesterday, my husband didn't even notice it was gone : ( and packed away all the Christmas stuff something I never usually do until after we ring in the New Year but felt putting it away early might hopefully change things up for us. I have been spending most of our off time from school work reading books that I am interested in and am enjoying myself : )

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!!

Until Next Time - God Bless

No comments: