Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Shopping

Started Christmas shopping tonight!
My husband and I started our night off at Game Stop,
It was very successful - They had all three of the x-box 360 games Kelly had on her list (we bought 1 used and 2 new = $97.00 "OUCH"!). We shot over to Target and got Kelly pjs and could not think of a thing to get my son & daughter-in-law! I was getting flabergasted standing in the store and not getting anything accomplished so we packed it in for the night. I just hate that we will be
giving Kelly only 3 games and a pair of pajamas for Christmas :( but those darn games cost sooo much! I guess we will go with gift cards for the other two... Gift cards are sooo boring and not much fun to open but you really can't go wrong with them. A few more days and this holiday season will be over with, Bah! Humbug!
Until Next Time - God Bless!!


2 comments:

Fatcat said...

I hate to give gift cards too, seems like I have failed somehow, but, I am always happy to get one, so I think maybe I'm just being silly?! Anyway, my brother and 2 of my kids are getting gift cards this year.

For your son and his wife, maybe you can tuck a gift card into a goodie basket with a few other things. That's what I'm going to do for my brother, some of the cookies I make that he loves, a cd with some music I think he will like and a gift card for Barnes and Nobel so he can get some books.

Phyllis said...

I like your new blog look, although I had to smile with a blog with Sunny Florida in the title with a picture of rain. :)
I am so glad that we never let an x-box into the house! That is a lot of money for just electronic games! I should think that she should be quite happy with them and the gift card. Teens are hard to buy for. I just bought things mostly on their wish lists for mine.