Thursday, October 2, 2008

Crazy.....

So the Bail Out Bill passed.... As I have said, I don't usually follow such stuff but this is monumental I think. It amazes me how we can give this kind of money back to the people who abused it in the first place. It's crazy! I know they were all worried about what would happen if they didn't pass something but gosh these people are supposta be doing what is best "for the people". It really makes you worried what kind of life we will be moving towards for our children and their children.....

My husband, son & his girlfriend are leaving tomorrow night to take the puppies up north. Kelly and I are counting the minutes.... We have our weekend all planned out : ) We are going to try and buy some cheap fleece for the blanket project, look around in some stores, rent a movie & get some snacks - I sure hope it turns out to be an enjoyable weekend for us!

Did you all see for a short time that the e-book "Dining on a Dime Cookbook": http://www.livingonadime.com/ebook-ordering.html?hop=kinderinfo is $10.00 Have any of you used this cookbook? I need a bare bones cheap type cookbook and am wondering if this would be worth investing in?

No comments: