Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm At It Again....

Here I go whinning again....
I have just been in this funk for awhile now and just can't seem to get out of it.
I am soooo tired all the time, now my sleep is never restful so that I am sure is a large part of it but you all have crazy lives too and I wonder what you all do to keep you energy up all day? I don't drink coffee or reg. soda (just diet pepsi). I litterally am always thinking through out the day when I can get a nap in. I am thinking of trying melatonin and see if that will help me sleep better so I have some kind of energy for the day.

Then homeschooling, It has been such a struggle on my part. I just don't have any interest in it at all and I am not sure why.... We have some really good books we are using and some fun looking projects but I just can't seem to get with it. My life has been crazy mentally and physically but really I thought once the puppies all left I would bounce back (I always have a happy attitude after I am able to pay bills) but I haven't. It seems to be worse because now all the money is gone and we are back in the same boat as we were in.

And while I am gripping - Remember the dog we were babysitting for a few days, Well the fellow still hasn't paid us (I am going to let Kelly have any money we make from dog sitting). He told us as soon as he get's some money he will pay us (Hey, I understand that!). Tom told me yesterday that this guy went golfing at a golf course where they drive around and serve you drinks as you play (He invited my husband but he thought better of it). So here this guy had money to spend on golfing but not paying Kelly for the dog watching (Isn't this what is wrong with America)!

Okay I'll stop whinning - I did spend my last $20.00 on that Winn Dixie can sale this morning. My son is going to pick some more corn & cream corn cans up for me (we had the cream corn last night and it was very good, we liked it). I wish I had more money to really stock up on everything we buy.

Oh well, Today is another day....

3 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

I am so sorry to hear that. Hang in there!

I wish I had more encouraging things to say, but I'm not very good at it. Sorry.

May today be a fantastic day!

~Luke

Fatcat said...

It sounds to me like you may have a case of depression. It affects sleep and makes you tired all the time, etc. I've been there. Some of the medications to treat it are only 4 dollars now at Walmart.

I hope you bounce back to your old self soon. I know how hard it is when you feel down.

Red said...

Show up at his golf club and ask him to pay you, see what he thinks about that!

Hah!