Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sometimes.....

I just did something I feel terrible about!
Kelly & I went to check the mail and inside the mail box is this scary looking spider. This spider has lived in there for a year now, way back in the back of the box. Today it was right at the front of the box when we opened it. It looked like it had something in it's "hands". I grabbed a stick and started to scoot it out of the box - I didn't think it fair for the postman to be shocked when he opend the box and sees this standing right there. Well I knocked it out of the box on to the ground and I checked it and it was alive. I looked back into the box and what it was holding was still in there - I think it was her baby! : ( Now I feel terrible! I scooted what ever it was out of the box and closed it. I hate spiders with a passion but I just feel so bad.....

1 comment:

The Cooking Lady said...

My daughter, being a vegetarian, would want to save most creatures. But we draw the line at roaches and rats.

Those things carry diseases and breed like rabbits, except worse. Gives me the willies to think about them.

You tried, but we don't always save those creatures. And if was a Brown Recluse Spider...watch out. Those will eat your flesh away as if there were no tomorrow. So beware.